The article What Product VPs At High-Growth Startups Have In Common illustrates what high-profile product managers are like. Interesting to read in case you want to copy some of their behaviour 😉
- Senior product leaders at high-growth companies have paid their dues.
- Engineering backgrounds are optional.
- Product leaders at high-growth startups are pretty darn smart.
- These product leaders may be ‘CEO of Product,’ but most have never been a CEO.
- Rich Mironov was right – not everybody cares about hiring someone with executive-level product management experience.
- And *sigh*, yes – most of these product leaders are men.